Blogger’s Note: I Believe after deliberately delaying the delegate appointment forms release and stonewalling the announcement of the convention – Patterson’s campaign sent an email and miraculously the delegate appointment notices went out a few hours later at about 10PM today. (This is called abusing incumbency and CAGOP resources) As we predicted, the delegate appointment forms will hit between Chirstmas and New Years in a move we believe was done in an attempt to have some people miss their forms and not make their appointments. NOTE: We re-wrote the boring boiler-plate “all the leaders are supporting the establishment email” that we’ve seen for years with important information everyone should know. What is posted here is what should have been sent out by the “leaders” of our state party…
It is now 17 lost in the legislature. But Hey – we gained back 4 of 7 lost seats in Congress! Yay Team!
Dear Republican Leader:
In two short years, Jessica Millan Patterson helped drive the CAGOP to depths never before dreamed possible. After the 2018 elections, the pundits declared the Republican Party dead. They claimed we were in a death spiral, incapable of winning again. Gavin Newsom’s inauguration was covered more like a coronation by the press, and California Democrats touted the opportunity to remake the state in their progressive vision.
They were right. Jessica Patterson has helped them acehieve total dominance of California Politics!
On their watch, Governor Newsom and California Democrats have demonstrated ineptitude of the highest magnitude. State government cannot provide unemployment benefits and drivers licenses. Their arbitrary COVID-19 policies are killing businesses and the jobs that Californians so desperately need. Iconic California corporations have backed up the moving trucks and are heading out of state. Governor Newsom told you that you couldn’t dine at a restaurant, but then partied with lobbyists and political consultants, running up a bill costing more than $10,000 for a swanky dinner at the French Laundry.
Is this the California we want to leave to our children and grandchildren? No, neither do we, and that’s why firing Jessica Millan Patterson is so important.
Jessica Millan Patterson and the California Republican Party have been getting their asses kicked by the Democrats for two years, and if the 2020 elections are any indication, we are on the right track to achieve total anhiliation in just a few years. Here’s how we score it:
- Added 4 Congressional seats after losing 7 the previous cycle for a net loss of 3: Grade F
- Added an Assembly seat by a fluke of the top two after two GOP Assemblymembers bolted the party: F
- Lost two State Senate Seats in 2020: Grade F
- Registered 624,000 new Republicans, overtaking NPP and restoring our two-party system, While the Democrats Rolled Up 1,833,000 Registrations for a net loss of 1.2 Million! Grade: F
- Outside interests raised $37.5 million passed through the CAGOP to support GOP candidates, communicate with voters and get them to the polls. GOP Team Grade A+, Jessica Patterson Grade: N/A
- 17 County Parties have 5 Elected Members or Less with 10 having no elected members! Grade F
- Refused to take a stand to defend women related to the Bill Brough scandal! Grade F
- Allowed 4 CAGOP delegates (including Lincoln Project Leader Mike Madrid) who openly supported Joe Biden to Remain in the Party! Grade F
As the GOP leaders in Congress and the California Legislature, we ask you to join us in enthusiastically endorsing Steve Frank for California Republican Party Chairman. The 2022 election is already underway, and under the leadership of Steve Frank, the California Republican Party would be poised to reverse the fauilres of 2020 and to start winning again!
Thank you for everything that you have done to try to create California Republican Comeback. We need Steve Frank if we are going to take the fight to the Democrats, start winning elections and to help make our state a place where people can live, work and raise a family.
Sign up to receive RightOnDaily updates sent to your inbox.