Blogger’s Note – some people ask me why I think Arthur Schaper is a righteous dude. Here is why, he is a true believer and is one of the few you can count on to show up repeatedly and be counted. He is the kind of guy that makes a difference regardless what you think of him. I have a lot more respect for that than I do many others who make only token efforts. Take a look at what Arthur and Mass Resistance have been tracking:
SB 145: Pedophile Amnesty (Sen. Scott Weiner, D-San Francisco)
- This bill protects pedophiles and would allow them to reoffend.
- This endangers children’s lives. Example: A 21-year-old who sleeps with a 13-year-old will face no requirement to register. REALLY!
- Ironically, this bill proves that LGBT lifestyles are fraught with sexual deviance and perversion. We need to stop promoting these destructive behaviors.
AB 175: Codified Gender Dysphoria for Foster Children
(Asm. Mike Gipson, D-Carson)
- Foster children are already at risk, since they have no parents. This bill makes it worse.
- This bill normalizes a mental disorder. Individuals with gender identity issues are more susceptible to drug abuse, self-harm, and suicide.
- We need legislation to crack down on foster child abuses. This bill will not help.
AB-493: Indoctrination of LGBT Agenda to Teachers Grade 7-12
(Asm. Todd Gloria, D-San Diego)
- LGBT behaviors are not an identity, but a set of destructive behaviors. Teachers should help students break free of these behaviors, not enable them.
- This bill would allow misuse of state money to discriminate against students.
- Teachers need more time to teach subjects. This bill takes away teacher preparation time.
ACR 99: Resolution Pro-LGBT Denies Truth and Life (Asm. Evan Low, D-Cupertino)
- This resolution is a precursor to bringing back the reparative therapy ban.
- This resolution condemns people of faith and fact, who all recognize that LGBT behaviors are destructive.
- This resolution is based on lies and total fraud. It should be scrapped.
Call your legislators, and tell them:
Stop pandering and posturing for the LGBT Agenda! Parents don’t want LGBT Agenda forced on children!
Homosexuals, transgenders, etc. suffer shorter life-spans. Let’s address this health crisis properly.
Stop limiting individual freedoms in the name of this LGBT agenda!
End the discrimination against parents and law-abiding citizens, especially in lower-income communities.
Contact the California State Legislature! Tell them to vote NO ON ALL THESE BILLS!
Toni G. Atkins
Senate President pro Tempore
Phone: (916) 651-4039
Fax: (916) 651-4939
Senate Majority Leader
State Capitol, Room 4040
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone: (916) 651-4017
Fax: (916) 651-4917
Senate Minority Leader
Sacramento, CA 95814
Phone: (916) 651-4016
Fax: (916) 651-4916
To find your state senator, go to this link: http://findyourrep.legislature.ca.gov/
Speaker of the State Assembly
Tel: (916) 319-2063
Fax: (916) 319-2163
State Assembly Majority Leader
P.O. Box 942849
Sacramento, CA 94249-0057
Tel: (916) 319-2057
Fax: (916) 319-2157
Assembly Minority Leader
To find your state assemblyman, go to this link: http://findyourrep.legislature.ca.gov/
FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS GROUP – VISIT THEIR WEBSITE: https://www.massresistance.org
Sign up to receive RightOnDaily updates sent to your inbox.