Did you know that Jessica Patterson worked for far-left Republican Rudolph Guilliani before John McCain in 2008? I am not sure why the Guilliani campaign was not listed in her pedigree. According to my research, Mrs. Patterson was also paid by the RNC in the 2009 period as well after her pay from the Guilliani campaign ended. It appears she transitioned in 2009-2010 to Meg Whitman’s Ill-Fated $144 Million Train Wreck after the RNC gig ended. Before the Guilliani effort she worked for pay for the Ventura GOP.
These tweets provide concrete proof of her involvement in one of the two efforts to thwart anti Prop 14 Measures at the CAGOP. Secondly, you can see her also celebrating the failure of an attempt to blast CHAD MAYES for his role in the largest Tax Increase in State History (known as Cap and Trade).
It is the opinion of this blogger that Mrs. Patterson had professional assistance to sanitize her twitter account, as the references to Chad Mayes and Kristen Olsen were difficult to uncover. (As were the above references to her paid proxy harvesting operations to thwart the will of the majority of activist delegates to the CAGOP)
Now, again, ask yourself if this is the pattern you want from a potential Chairman of the CAGOP? John McCain, Meg Whitman and Mitt Romney?
Jessica Patterson has been a career staffer. I can’t find any proof that she has ever held a job outside of Politics. When I am not blogging or working on campaigns, I’ve been a licensed insurance agent since 1997. We have candidates for Vice Chair, Secretary and Treasurer who are outright successes in private business, but not Jessica Patterson.
In the embedded tweet, since deleted, you can see Jessica Patterson wishing Kristen Olsen well. It would probably not be a big deal were it not deleted. Then, of course your intrepid blogger discerned the rest of the story. Embedded here is a form 460 from Stanislaus County indicating that Mrs. Patterson was paid over $11,000 by Kristen Olsen for her Supervisor Campaign – over and above the $1.2 Million she got from Trailblazers. Unlike California Trailblazers record of failure, Kristen Olsen won her campaign.
I have a problem with Staffers and paid political consultants being in positions of authority in Party or Volunteer Organizations. I personally have to recuse myself all the time from votes in the CIR. It is nearly impossible to be unbiased and balanced when your income comes from politics. It is a fact of life.
In the case of Jessica Patterson, she has been paid to run delegate proxy harvesting drills for years at a price of $5K-$15K a piece. It is reputed that David Stafford Reade, her campaign manager can make upwards of $30,000 a convention. Meridian Pacific who is her campaign consultant for her Chairman’s Race has handled millions of dollars worth of campaign expenditures for the CAGOP. There are far too many conflicts of interest here, and the world of people controlling this stuff is very small. (The Oligarchy of Controlled Failure)
Since its’ 2011 inception, the California Trailblazers has been present and participated in the net loss of 13 GOP Seats in the State Legislature. 28-19 in the Assembly, 15-11 in the State Senate. How low can we go? Since its’ inception in 2011, the California Trailblazers has paid $2.3 Million in Salaries against a paltry $142,000 in candidate contributions. Jessica Patterson’s haul has been over $1.2 Million.
By virtue of our research, your intrepid blogger has been able to generate concrete proof of the following:
- Jessica Patterson is a career political staffer
- She has a client list that is a pedigree of the far left of the GOP
- She has routinely worked to thwart the will of the rank and file CAGOP Delegate, defending Prop 14 and Cap and Trade as proven on this blog
- She ran a proxy harvesting Drill to pass a CAGOP By-Law provision targeting Central Committee using quriks in state law to avoid being exposed to thousands of mail pieces hitting their area. The Oligarchy of Controlled failure saw to it that 8 Central Committees were stripped of their deligation
- She has worked to gut the CAGOP Platform as proven on this blog
- Her closest advisers have a history of retaliation and heavy handed tactics
- Her most recent employer, California Trailblazers has been an abject failure. It has paid over 90% of its’ raised money out as salaries and consulting fees.
- She ran victory 2010 and 2012, two of the worst years for the CAGOP at the ballot box, eclipsed only by 2018’s disaster
- She has defended (and worked for) both Chad Mayes and Kristen Olsen, both scandal ridden and authors of legislative disasters for the GOP
- California Trailblazers, founded in 2011 to elect more Republicans to partisan office has participated in a net loss of 13 seats in the California Legislature.
- Her political consultant, Meridian Pacific is also the single largest vendor to the CAGOP. This is a serious conflict of interest.
You have a clear choice for CAGOP Chair. Travis Allen is almost the exact opposite of what we have detailed in our expose’ on the CAGOP Chairman’s Race. Choose wisely.
Sign up to receive RightOnDaily updates sent to your inbox.