I had to buy more bandwidth because of the record levels of visitors
- It appears that new Assembly GOP leader Brian Dahle has appointed several folks from Chad Mayes leadership team to his own team. (Including the tyrant himself) I have reached out to Dahle’s staff for comment. As of the date of this blog, I’ve yet to connect.
- The CAGOP convention is coming up in October. IT looks like there is going to be a lot going on.
- There will be protests by conservatives
- There will be fights over several resolutions submitted to the convention
- There is instability in leadership that is being resolved behind the scenes
- The College Republicans are in the midst of a never-ending leadership fight
- There is an as of yet unresolved rules change to create an endorsing process (which I oppose, for reasons I will explain later)
- There appear to be emerging scandals within the ranks of GOP electeds
Apparently 25.6% GOP registration seems to be too high in California.