Kevin Kiley is sweating. A fake Cattle Company, running as a deputy attorney general then getting hammered for working for Kamala Harris, having less work history than years in college… take your pick. He is not doing so hot.
Below is the text of an email he sent:
Following our weak second place finish in the March 26 primary, the Kiley for Senate campaign announced a series of new endorsements from elected officials and Republican leaders:
- Congressman John Doolittle (ret.)
- Senator Tim Leslie (ret.)
- Assemblyman Roger Niello (ret.)
- Folsom Mayor Kerri Howell
- Folsom Vice Mayor Sarah Aquino
- Sacramento County Supervisor Sandy Smoley (ret.)
- Sacramento County Supervisor Roberta MacGlashan (ret.)
- Placer County Auditor-Controller Andrew Sisk
- Placer County Supervisor Jim Williams (ret.)
- El Dorado County Supervisor John Knight (ret.)
- Lincoln Councilmember Alyssa Silhi
- Loomis Mayor Pro Tempore Jan Clark-Crets
- Rocklin Mayor Scott Yuill (ret.)
- Auburn Councilmember Bridget Powers
- Auburn Mayor Mike Holmes (ret.)
- El Dorado Irrigation District Director Pat Dwyer
- El Dorado Irrigation District Director George Osborne
- Rocklin Unified School District Trustee Wendy Lang (ret.)
- Eureka Union School District Trustee Renee Nash
- El Dorado County Board of Education Trustee Georgianne Knight
Half the people on the list are former electeds. Oh and “Republican” Folsom Mayor Kerri Howell? I think the American River Democrats missed the memo. I don’t think current supervisor Sue Frost is going to be too thrilled to see one of her former opponents featured as a Republican.
Similar to claiming victory before the final count (and with 27% of the vote no less), the second Epic Fail since Primary Election Night. Looks like we have a trend.
P.S. Special Bonus – the RainbowPAC endorsement of Howell is linked here
Sign up to receive RightOnDaily updates sent to your inbox.