- The Rocklin City Council did exactly what I thought they would do, appointing a democrat to the City Council. Why bother having a Republican Party when democrats get a free pass on election? Peter Hill lives on in Rocklin.
- The Cowardly FPPC Complaint filed against the League of Placer County Taxpayers over the hit piece done against liberal democrat Camille Maben has gone nowhere. It has been 3 months since the letter informing the league of the attempted lynching was received. I am sure the person(s) that filed this complaint are equally as apoplectic over the stellar performance of Donald Trump, but they can’t lash out with an FPPC complaint against Trump to voice their displeasure. They will have to stick to living vicariously through the paid riots (or riots/demonstrations organized by paid hacks) happening in various places in America.
- I have recently met with democrat Roseville Council Member Scott Alvord for Lunch. As of right now, he is on a very short list of democrats in Placer County who have qualified for the RightonDaily amnesty program. While I have disagreements with Mr. Alvord, I do support most of his agenda for Roseville and wait to see how he handles the next batch of labor negotiations, how he comports himself as a council member and what he is able to accomplish for the business community. He should do well.
- Apparently Rene Aggie-Lair-Uh has not had has ass beat enough. He put in an application for the vacancy created when my Mother, Linda Park, resigned from the Roseville High School Board to move to Reno, Nevada. If Aggie-Lair-Uh files for office again he will get annihilated as this blogger will make sure there are unlimited resources to take him on a guided tour of hell. Sometimes I struggle to properly express myself. I may have here, who knows? (For those of you tuning in, Rene Aguilera is a race-baiting welfare maggot who thinks anyone that does not pronounce his name right is a racist. Therefore, I sometimes spell it phonetically so you can properly pronounce complete reject in Spanish. Hopefully, my description was clear)
- In the grandest of political ironies, My friend and former paying client Andrew Tagg parlayed an unsuccessful run for Roseville High School Board in to an appointment to fill the seat vacated by my own mother. Thank you to Scott Huber, Julie Hirota, Gary T. Johnson and Paige Stauss for a unanimous 4-0 vote. (Paige Stauss is also on the RightonDaily Democrat Amnesty list)
- I am hearing several names being promoted for Roseville City Council. Amongst them are kool-aid drinking far lefty CJ Jawahar (Sp? lest he call me a racist, too) who was a dem sacrificial lamb in partisan office elections in the past. Despite being utterly humiliated in his attempt to run for school board in 2016, the unpopular and disrespected leftist Democrat David Larson apparently has a case of Aguilera Syndrome as he is considering running for Roseville CC as well. Targets Acquired.
- As of right now, the only Roseville CC Candidate I am supporting is Tracy Mendonsa. There are other rumored Republican candidates. The field will materialize, soon as I am aware of a third democrat (a planning commissioner) talking about a run.
- Jack “Chief Ganja” Duran is on the ballot in 2018. He is a trial lawyer that sucks off of Indian tribes amongst others for a living, and while his only Native American heritage is by virtue of his Spanish-Central-American-Indian roots (more commonly referred to as Mexican or Latino), he wears a pony tail and Tribal Jewelry. Chief Ganja’s number one contribution to Placer County is trying to turn it in to a gigantic pot farm. Mr. Duran would claim to have a pro-business voting record, however if there was a third socialist on the Board of Supervisors, the Chief would be chaining himself to the gates of a nuclear power plant. His original run was financed by far-left labor unions and look to them once again should Chief Ganja draw an opponent. That said, should no one from the business community step up to run against Jack Duran, I will run against Jack Duran. I live about .2 miles from where he does. This is not an idle threat. While I may not beat Jack Duran, I will change his life forever if I file to run against him.
- The age-old question arrives again, will Robert Weygandt retire. It is unclear as his Placer County Conservation Plan is not completed due to inexplicable opposition from people usually aligned with him. I am aware that one of the biggest losers in Placer County (which applies to him in several ways) Spender Short, who recently was deposed after 3 terms of fiscal irresponsibility and egomania from the Lincoln City Council, would be first in the buffet line for that seat.
Sign up to receive RightOnDaily updates sent to your inbox.