This post is dedicated to Trump-Haters and the pious self, righteous pseudo conservative #nevertrump morons that refused to accept the results of the primary. It is also dedicated to Republican sell-outs that have endorsed Hillary Clinton.
I worked for Dr. Ben Carson in Nevada. I beat on Trump mercilessly and when I was in Nevada in February of this year, I had a good idea that Trump was going to get nominated and would be a extremely viable candidate for President.
I also have known as has any honest, rational person that the Clinton’s are basically an organized Crime Syndicate.
Wikileaks and Project Veritas have provided us with a window in to who Hillary and Bill Clinton really are. It has also confirmed a lot of my worst fears in terms of conspiracies and how contrived many things in politics are.
My #Nevertrump friends are obsessed with Donald Trump being an asshole. I wonder if they forgot about this blog? If I was held to that standard, go ahead and shoot me now.
My #Nevertrump friends are obsessed with Donald Trump being undefined on the issues. Well, he is talking tax cuts, bringing jobs, dealing with the deliberately busted immigration system, lighting up terrorism and addressing rampant corruption.
When you live in fear of a maniac killing you and those in power call you a racist for being afraid, it is infuriating. When you have a crappy job you hate and you can’t find a better one – yet you’re lied to by the media whores about how good the economy is, it is infuriating. (Wikileaks has shown that the dem leaders know the economy is horrendous)
Hillary Clinton is a democrat stuck in the 90’s. Her campaign was scripted and planned in a 1990’s paradigm. The #wikileaks emails have shown clearly that everything she says in public is pre-planned and focus-group tested. People are puking that out.
Donald Trump will be the first President in American history that has never held elected office, been in an appointed office or served as a senior General in the armed forces before election. Let that sink in.
The only reason Trump had a chance is his personal fortune. Running for President is not the common man’s game, yet here is this Billionaire Usurper who did not come up through the ranks who is derided for talking at a 4th Grade Level within 3 weeks of being elected President.
What the Media Whores and the so-called elites don’t get is that 4th Grade language is actually a smart man breaking stuff down in to sound-bytes that people can easily understand. Hillary Clinton does it too, she has 17 people working on her twitter account and everything she says is strained and filtered by these same overpaid crooks.
So people don’t like Donald Trump? Why? He strikes a nerve with his bombast. People dislike Hillary Clinton because she is a proven liar and a crook.
Which brings me to the rest of the case as to why Trump was the best choice of the GOP.
- The Race Card. Trump is the first GOP candidate in my lifetime that tears in to people that call him a racist with ferocity.
- The Woman Card. Gloria Allred destroyed Meg Whitman and Herman Cain – but not Donald Trump. The Clinton campaign, as proven by #wikileaks had pre-planned to smear Trump with apparently false charges of harassment. It has been done to dozens of Republicans over the years and has always worked because the idiot consultants overthink their response. Trump did not – he apologized for what he did and called BS on what he did not do and defied them to provide evidence. Even without the proof of Wikileaks, Trump still handled the coordinated attack by the media whores better than any GOP candidate before him.
- The Border Card. Trump has refused to back down from his stance on that issue despite withering attacks and misinformation from all sides. The issue is proving to be a winner – even with Hillary Clinton supporters.
- Consistency of message. Trump repeats himself constantly. This is what a marketer does, we all know the rule of 7. It takes 7 times for a marketing message to fully arrive in the minds of the intended target. How many over-consulted train wreck GOP candidates changed their messages often?
- Bashing the media. Trump has gone for broke on this. The media has responded by completely abandoning objectivity. They have been the losers – their trust levels are at record lows and they are hemorrhaging customers. Given the proven collusion between the media, CNN, NBC, Politico, Ny Times, Washington Post and others with the Clinton Campaign – Trump has been proven right again for doing this. He has given voice to the masses who know intuitively in the absence of evidence they were being manipulated.
- #RIGGED system. What other GOP Candidate would straight up bring election fraud in to the mainstream? When you add in the proof we now have that Dem PACS and the Hillary Campaign itself was paying for violent protests, again Trump was proven right for railing on this.
A lot of people point to Ted Cruz or Marco Rubio as having been a better option and we just woulda coulda shoulda… Both men have skeletons of a sexual nature in their closet. You could make bank that Gloria Allred and the Clinton Crime Family had them lined up. Neither would have taken on the media or the rigged system the way Trump did. Neither would have been able to dig in to the democrat base the way Trump has. Period. End of Story.
The failure of the feckless cowards who are now aghast over Donald Trump’s bombast still don’t get it. It is that bombast that people wanted. It is someone not afraid to say America First in the face of the race racket, the professional vagina politicos and the so-called “globalists”.
The same feckless cowards in their intransigent arrogance will never see their own part in this election. Their failure created the ideal circumstance for a well-meaning unpolished loudmouthed Billionaire with some ideas of his own to drop $250 million of his own coin and make a legitimate run (that I believe will be successful) for President.
This is why the 1990’s style slime machine of the Clinton Crime family only temporarily slowed Trump down. Only the hard-core values voters Republicans were affected by it. The smears are now getting fully vetted and the pattern is now clear.
Hillary Clinton is in serious trouble. She has come to represent everything real Americans resent in politics – fake contrived public personas, personal corruption, a sociopathic lack of empathy and a a clear pattern that she will stop at nothing to get what she wants. It is like a real-life year of House of Cards.
She is in a place now where they are leveraging their remaining political capital to keep squeamish donors on board. The messiah, Obama raised over $1Billion. Hillary Clinton will be lucky to have $600million and a ton of the PAC Money that was in abundance is drying up over revelations her campaign had been illegally coordinating with PACs. Donors are a unique breed and are VERY risk adverse – which is why the Clinton Campaign is 100% reliant on the American media whores to keep the false narrative going along with their inaccurate and falsified polls.
… make bank that there will be more 90’s style dirty tricks by the Clinton Crime Family along with breathless coverage of them by the media whore establishment before 11/8/2016 gets here. They won’t work. People have had it – even while many hide their true feelings from pollsters (see my previous comments about being brow beat for their opinion).
The pall of the corruption of the Obama-Clinton free-stuff dynasty will be broken… for a time by Donald Trump. If Trump does half of what he has talked about, this country will be far better for it.
The #nevertrump crowd have marginalized themselves because they refused to accept reality and the results of the GOP Primary. I am proud of my fellow grown-ups that joined me on the #trumptrain, we will be on the right side of history.
Sign up to receive RightOnDaily updates sent to your inbox.