Travis Allen has been advertising “sold out” events in venues that hold 40 people. Doug Ose managed to get 10 Donors together at a recent fundraiser.
Perhaps Travis’ Sold out 40 Person Events are the reason why he needed to play Pretend.
Only in the world of Travis Allen is PORAC (who endorsed Antonio Suave Villariagosa) and the Humane Society a Conservative Group.
Only in the world of Travis Allen are past endorsements from his assembly days translated in to his governor campaign. Hey wait, Travis Allen is an incumbent Assembly Politician? I thought he was the outsider?
Travis Allen sent out a whopper of an email:
Dear Fellow CRP Delegate,
The California Republican Party has kicked off its candidate endorsement process, and we need your help!
In order to be considered for endorsement by the CRP, we must collect signed endorsement forms from CRP delegates like you by April 4th. That gives us less than 2 months to collect signatures!
If you’d like to help TAKE BACK CALIFORNIA please assist us in this very important process. Here are two options:
1) Print the CRP endorsement form (attached here), complete it, and mail it to the campaign office at:
Travis Allen for Governor Attn: Assembly Rules Committee
State Capitol, Room 3016
Sacramento, California 95814
*Reminder: If you sign an endorsement form for me, you are helping ensure two democrats make the fall runoff*
2) Contact the campaign staff and we can give you pre-programmed talking points to deal with the mess in my opposition research file.
TRAVIS ALLEN is the only candidate for Governor WHO HAS over 500 unexcused absences from the Assembly! Any search through his voting record, or yet better: go through his years of Facebook posts, you will find that he thinks he is the only one that has been fighting for our conservative causes. (His colleagues be dammed) He has been writing the legislation (with only 5 of 96 bills passed), he has been defending our point of view, and only HE has the energy, charisma, and FIRE to challenge the democrat opponent in the primary. (Because giving people the tingles when you speak is what matters most)
(Insert self-promoting information here)
Travis Allen has the background, he has been on both sides of the issues, and he really thinks he has fought the fight for us. He has a grassroots army and no money. His appearances all sell out (because we use small venues) and his social media presence exceeds any competitor (because that is all you can afford when $295k in the hole). We can take this state and return some sanity to our government, but we cannot split the vote! It takes YOU to help with this process. Please endorse him now since time is now of the essence.
Travis Allen is available to speak to you personally to answer any questions you may have, just contact Jenniffer with the above email.
He is endorsed by conservative groups such as:
- California National Federation of Independent Business <<< Confirmed they have NOT endorsed Travis Allen for Governor
- Crime Victims United of California <<< Confirmed, they have NOT endorsed Travis Allen for Governor
- Gun Owners of California <<< Confirmed, they have NOT endorsed Travis Allen for Governor
- Howard Jarvis Taxpayers Association <<< Confirmed, they have NOT endorsed Travis Allen for Governor
- Humane Society Legislative Fund <<< Why would a conservative hero mention this group?
- National Federation of Independent Business <<< Confirmed, they have NOT endorsed Travis Allen for Governor
- National Rifle Association <<< Confirmed, they have NOT endorsed Travis Allen for Governor
- Peace Officers Research Association of California <<< A Union-related group that endorsed Antoino???We are counting on you to believe our BS so that Travis can make it into the top two and ensure that a Republican is on the ballot in November! (Even though we are in debt $203K in our governor account and have $75k+ in unpaid bills from our 2016 Assembly Campaign!)
If you have any questions, please contact the Assembly Rules Committee.