Unless you are living under a rock, you will remember that the Democrats rigged their Presidential Primary in favor of Hillary Clinton. Several supporters of Bernie Sanders filed a federal lawsuit against the DNC. Medium.com, not exactly a right-wing site had coverage of an opening round where the DNC attempted to get the lawsuit dismissed.
1. The crux of the Motion to Dismiss asserts the Judge is not in a position to determine how the Democratic Party conducts its nominating process.
2. The Democratic Party views itself as having authority to favor a candidate without any legal repercussions.
3. Judge Zloch appeared skeptical, noting the Democrats’ interest to obscure the guarantee of the Party’s impartiality clause.
4. The Democrats insist that “impartial” cannot be defined, so the DNC’s impartiality clause is akin to a political promise in that it can not be guaranteed.
5. DNC’s legal counsel appeared unaware of any procedures in place to determine how the DNC supports state parties as they conduct individual primary nominating contests.
6. The Democrats’ lawyers take the position that while the Democrats are not legally obligated to conduct the primary fairly, they did, in fact, conduct the 2016 primary fairly.
7. In closing remarks, U.S. Federal Court district judge emphasized: “Democracy demands the truth”.
You will note this is not being covered by the national media at all. Also note the vacuous and circular logic proffered by the defense attorneys of the Democrat Party.
As you recall, during the Presidential Campaign, heads rolled.
The DNC fired three top officials after the Democrat Party was caught rigging their primary against Bernie Sanders last year.
This came after Wikileaks released emails that revealed how Democrats rigged the primary in favor of Hillary Clinton over Bernie Sanders.
It does not stop there – The democrat party is getting hit with a second class-action lawsuit for screwing its’ own field staff. Note – this story is being stuffed by the national media as well.
The DNC is being sued for sub-minimum wages and for failing to pay overtime. That’s right – the party that riots for $15 an hour, screwed its’ employees.
Some of the Democrats’ workers put in 80-90 hours per week, according to Swidler, and got only $3,000 per month in compensation. “They got paid a flat salary of $3,000 a month, which isn’t even minimum wage for some of the hours that they were working,” Swidler said.
The Democratic platform decried the current federal minimum of $7.25 per hour as ” starvation wage” and declared “no one who works full time should have to raise a family in poverty.”
It gets better:
“One of the arguments that the Democrats are making is that they just don’t have the money to pay overtime to their workers,” Swidler said.
“These workers were out there in a campaign that was promising $15 an hour minimum wage, and expanding the overtime rights of workers,” Swidler added.
And, the punch line:
Former Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell, the chairman of the Democratic National Convention Host Committee in Philadelphia, said that he told workers before they were hired that they would receive substandard pay.
To be continued…