Today is the second anniversary of “FBI DAY”. This is the day in Placer County Republican History when Karen Stafford England (no relation to David Stafford Reade) alleged that the FBI visited her home to talk about, of all things, the finances of the Placer GOP.
This was parlayed in to a front-page attack in the Sacramento Bee quoting Doug LaMalfa accusing George Park and Tom Hudson of felonies.
Also note that someone (who I believe is a member of the Cent Com) filed a simultaneous FPPC complaint against the Placer GOP Cent Com.
On the two year anniversary of FBI day – take note of the following:
1. Several members of the Lincoln Tea Party were recruited to run for Placer GOP Cent Com by an insane operator in Sac County who still believes there is something to the charges.
2. Doug LaMalfa, Ted Gaines and Beth Gaines – who were all involved in the media drill have not apologized nor attempted to make amends for their role in the front-page article in the Sacramento Bee on 7-11-2011. It is the opinion of this blogger that they think the Placer GOP did the wrong thing by not endorsing them in 2012!
3. The above three are expected to align themselves with Pro-Choice, No on Prop-8 Liberal Republicans who have used the vacuous attacks in an attempt to gain control of the Central Committee at its’ January organizational meeting. Please note that all three claim to be pro-life and pro-prop-8.
4. The primary accuser, Karen Stafford England (no relation to David Stafford Reade) has disappeared from the local political scene after getting hammered repeatedly for starting World War III in Placer County – even though we are still dealing with the after effects.
5. Liberal Billionaire Charles Munger funded $45k worth of advertisements in addition to $11k from the liberal Republican group, Republican Congress of Placer County in an attempt to help the effort of the above three with their efforts.
Mike Holmes, Cheryl Bly-Chester and Dianne Foster have all been reported to this blogger to have repeatedly in public accused the Placer GOP of corruption based largely on the Bee article, the anonymous FPPC Complaint and the accusation of an FBI investigation. Some of my reports are eyewitness.
All three are regarded as Liberal Republicans.
Please note that Karen England is now officially being labeled as a liar. Two years have passed and the FBI has not called anyone nor shown up at anyone’s door. But, it still didn’t stop a State Senator, the Mayor of Auburn and a few other disgruntled liberals from repeating said lie to any group that will listen.
Maybe they will all put a sock in it by the third anniversary? I am not holding my breath.